End of Student Journey. Hello, Working World!



I'm officially graduated! yeaaayy! I've completed my degree (Bachelor in Accountancy (Hons) ) with a satisfying, unexpected & extraordinary result. Sungguh tidak sangka saya mampu untuk mencapai sampai ke tahap itu. Yes, I received the Dean List. Alhamdulillah. I made my parents proud of me. They were so happy with my result. Happy tears came down from them. Saya sangat bersyukur pada mu, ya ALLAH kerana telah memberi suatu hadiah yang sangat istimewa untuk saya & my parents. Terima kasih yang tak terhingga kepada my parents sebab sentiasa memberi sokongan yang padu & mendoakan kejayaan saya. Tak lupa juga pada lecturer-lecturer Fakulti Perakaunan yang banyak mendidik & mencurahkan ilmu, my group mates yang banyak bagi kerjasama (sanggup stay up buat all the assignments,videos & reports) & the rest of BACC 8C clan yang selalu tolong & share ilmu (share hint, share jawapan. oopss! haha.). I love all of you! Sayonara student life!



It's time for job hunting. Wish me luck, u guys! :)

P/S: Can't wait for the convocation on May. Kena tempah baju dah ni! hehe. See u guys, my beloved BACC 8C Clan! :)

0 comments:

miss ime. Powered by Blogger.

Blurbs

My photo
Malaysia
a simple girl living in an ordinary life. i'm climbing up the stairway to success & hoping for the best in my life.

Pages

Visitors all around the world

Blogsss

cLAnS ;)

Tralalala